Friday, August 29, 2008

Who's it gonna be?

Who will be McCain's Veep?

As I write this, speculation is hot and heavy for Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin. Five months ago, I would say that would be a great pick. Would be, had she not given birth to a special-needs baby a few months ago.

Palin's an impressive lady. Being good looking never hurt either.

My guess, though, remains Mitt Romney. McCain became the nominee only after Mitt bowed out. This way, McCain can smoothe over any schisms in the Republican Party. That's something Obama should have done with Hillary Clinton.

Of course, if Hilary was his VP, Obama probably be checking under his bed and toilet seat every day for the next four years.

We'll see soon enough.

Note: I'm no fan of McCain. I just vote against Democrats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home